Arizona's Oldest Mineral Society
Flagg Gem & Mineral Show
SHOW Dates: January 7th, 8th & 9th 2022
TIMES: Daily 9am to 5pm
LOCATION: Mesa Community College (SW Parking Lot): 1833 W. Southern AV, Mesa, AZ 85202 (S. Dobson RD/US 60)
PARKING LOT GPS: 33°23'18"N 111°52'25"W
Help us kick off 2022 Shows with Valley’s largest outdoor tailgate show!
Food and Beverage Trucks at Show...so come hungry and thirsty for rocks, minerals and more!
MINERALOGICAL SOCIETY OF ARIZONA BOOTH/AREA:
- Spin the Wheel win a prize...25 cents a spin
- Education & Outreach
- Micro Minerals with Microscopes
- Fluorescents & Fossils
Not too late to be a dealer at Show...go to flaggshow.info to learn how.
- GREEN CHILI LOVE (FRI/SAT: 8AM-2PM) - New Mexican Comfort Food, Breakfast & more.
- KOOL TWISTS (FRI: 11AM-5PM, SAT/SUN: 9AM-5PM) - Ice Cream, Frozen Drinks & more.
- TOM'S BBQ (FRI-SAT: 9AM-5PM) - BBQ, Pulled Pork & more.
-MAUI WOWI HAWAIIAN KONA COFFEE (FRI/SAT/SUN: 9AM-5PM) - Kona Coffee, Fresh Fruit Smoothies & more.
Mineralogical Society of Arizona's purpose is to promote interest and education in Earth Science, and related fields.
MSAClub1935@msaaz.orgPO Box 54307Phoenix, AZ 85078
Copyright © Mineralogical Society of Arizona 2020